By Byrne Harrison
10. The host, Molly "Equality" Dykeman, is a mess. You'll feel so much better about your own life choices.
9. The show is at The C.O.W. (Celebration of Whimsy) on the Lower East Side. It has a bar and lets you bring your drinks into the show. And the drinks are cheap compared to the LES clubs and bars.
8. It's Molly's Anti-Valentine's Day show. Bring someone you want to hit and forget.
7. Andrea Alton, Molly's creator, has lined up some amazing talent including actor Allen Warnock, burlesque star Jubilee Diamond, comedian Mary Dimino, singer Tym Moss, and NYC nightlife icon and Out.com columnist, Michael Musto.
6. Let me repeat -- Michael Musto. You ever seen him perform live? It's worth a trip downtown.
4. Tickets are only $10 in advance and $15 at the door. Try to get into The Elephant Man or Hedwig for only $10.
3. Have you ever been to an end-of-the-world-themed variety show? You'll learn the Molly way to survive any disaster from an earthquake in Brooklyn to the zombie apocalypse.
2. Cheetos dust. Cheetos dust everywhere.
1. It's a raunchy and funny way to spend a Tuesday night. And who wouldn't want to hear Molly read a poem entitled "I Want to F*ck Queen Latifa"?
"Molly's North Korean Armageddon Family Hour" is tonight at The C.O.W. at 21 Clinton Street at 8 PM. Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door. For tickets or more information, visit SmartTix or The C.O.W.